Saturday, July 7, 2018

Singer, Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Forcefully Enter Into Her Car & Slapped Her



Nigerian dancer and singer, Korra Obidi has shared photos of the of the police officer named Olorunnisola Ismail who reportedly accessed her car, slapped her across the face, grabbed her phone and then smashed it.
According to her, it happened after she attempted recording him while he was sitting on her bonnet. Korra Obidi also shared WhatsApp screenshots of her purported chat with an official as regards the case of assault.
She shared the photos and wrote;
"Finally Found the officer @iolorunnisola who gained forceful access to my car, slapped me across the face, grabbed my phone and smashed it, ripped my thigh trying to get my phone. Reported and nothing has been done at all. #endpolicebrutality"




No comments:

Post a Comment